- Improved version of the original AccuVoice AV200 Speaker with over 2,100 4.5 star reviews on Amazon.
- Uses built-in hearing aid technology for super-clear voices, even at low volumes.
- NEW: Two AccuVoice settings – normal (AC1) and ultra-boost (AC2) for ultra-clear voices.
- Compact cabinet delivers room-filling home theater sound.
- Setup is super-simple. One connecting cord and a one-page manual.
- Use ZVOX remote or your current TV/Cable remote.
- Patented AccuVoice technology delivers state-of-the-art voice clarity.
HEAR EVERY WORD WITH ACCUVOICE.
Can’t hear dialogue on TV? We can fix that! The AccuVoice AV200/201 uses hearing aid technology to make voices crystal-clear, even at low volumes. ZVOX's proprietary technology literally lifts voices out of the sound track - and then modifies the voices to make them understandable. The AV200/201 introduces ultra-boost AccuVoice (AC2 setting) for even better dialogue clarity.
EXCLUSIVE TECHNOLOGY MAKES VOICES CLEAR.
The AccuVoice AV200/201 Speaker uses patented technology to make voices clear and easy to understand when you watch a program, movie or sporting event on TV. The speaker uses a high-speed computer processor and advanced algorithms to separate voices from the rest of the soundtrack. It then manipulates those voices to make them clear and understandable. The results are remarkable. Plus the AV200/201 offers two levels of AccuVoice boost - normal (AC1) and ultra boost (AC2).
“Made voices louder and clearer."
Wall St. Journal
“Great for folks who have trouble hearing TV."
“The AccuVoice Speaker’s voice reproduction is a godsend."
EASY TO INSTALL. ONE-PAGE OWNER’S MANUAL.
The AV200/201 is so small (17” wide) you can put it just about anywhere. And it works well above or below your TV, or to the left or right. Hookup is simple – just one connecting wire to your TV. Then plug it in the wall, turn down the sound on your TV speakers, and you get high quality sound and clear voices on every program. It’s so easy to use it has a one-page owner’s manual.
TAMING lOUD COMMERCIALS.
If you've ever been blasted out of your chair by a too-loud commercial - you'll love our Output Leveling (OL) feature. Just push the OL button and a sophisticated processor takes over, making soft sounds louder and loud sounds softer, so there are fewer jarring moments when switching channels or when commercials come on. This system also helps by boosting the audio levels from a DVD or Blu Ray player that are not loud enough.
great sound.The AV200/201 is a great sounding little speaker. Music, movies and TV shows will come to life in your room. This is a true high fidelity loudspeaker.
many placement optionsYou can place the AV200/201 in front of your TV, or on a shelf anywhere near your TV. Or you can wall-mount it using the hanger slots built into the back of the speaker.
PHASECUE® VIRTUAL SURROUND SOUND.ZVOX's proprietary PhaseCue virtual surround processing gives you rich, three-dimensional sound with movies or music. Sound & Vision magazine calls it "remarkably ingenious."
WILL WORK WITH MOST REMOTE CONTROLS.It’s easy to program the speaker so that it responds to power, volume and mute commands from your current IR (infrared) remote control.
Disappearing Display.The speaker features a four-digit display located behind the speaker grille that shows the current setting for volume, bass, treble and PhaseCue® (virtual surround) - and also shows when you have engaged the Mute, Output Leveling (OL) or AccuVoice (ACCU) features. A few seconds after you stop using your remote (or side panel) controls, the display disappears completely.
Aluminum CabinetAccuVoice Speakers use strong, acoustically correct aluminum cabinets. Thin aluminum cabinet walls allow for maximum internal volume without sacrificing acoustic quality.
• Dimensions: 17" W x 3.1" D x 2.9" H• Weight: 2.8 pounds. With box and packing: 4.9 pounds. • Amplifier: high-efficiency 24 watt Class D digital amplifier. • Rear inputs: (1) (Toslink) digital input, (1) analog/digital 3.5mm input, (1) headphone/subwoofer 3.5mm output. • Three full-range speakers. • Includes hanger slots on back panel for wall-mounting. • 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz. • One year limited parts and labor warranty.
Have only used it about one week but it does make understanding what is being said on the TV easier for us. It is definitely worth keeping and I would recommend it for others that have a hard time hearing with is being said while watching TV programs.
It has defiantly improved my viewing pleasure. The voices are now much clearer than in the past. Easy install.
AccuVoice AV201 TV Speaker Review
My Husband are absolute fans of this product. We can understand the conversations on TV now. What a relief.!