- AccuVoice hearing aid technology with six levels of voice boost.
- Three 2" high-output full-range speakers with neodymium magnets.
- Extruded aluminum cabinet.
- 24 watt Class D digital amplifier.
- Dolby Digital decoding.
- PhaseCue virtual surround delivers room-filling 3D sound from one small cabinet.
- New remote control uses large buttons with easy to read labels.
- One optical digital toslink, input, one 3.5mm analog/toslink combo input.
- One headphone/subwoofer output jack.
- Can be used on furniture or wall mounted.
- Dimensions: 17"w x 3.1"d x 2.9"h – 2.8 lbs (3.1 lbs with power supply cord)
six levels of dialogue boost lets you tailor the sound to your needs.
We are pleased to introduce the best dialogue enhancement speaker money can buy. The AccuVoice AV203 offers six levels of voice boost using our patented hearing aid technology. Each new level delivers stronger dialogue emphasis, while minimizing the non-vocal parts of the soundtrack. The results are remarkable. Voices are clear and easy to understand, even at extremely low volumes. You'll hear every word, even on poorly mixed programs or British programs.
it's not about loudness. it's about clarity.
If you can't understand voices on TV, what do you do? Turn it up! The problem is that when you turn it up, you turn EVERYTHING up -- not just the voices. So background sounds, music and sound effects all get louder, and prevent you from understanding dialogue. But the AV203 uses proprietary digital algorithms that separate the voices from the rest of the soundtrack -- and then manipulate them much like a hearing aid does. The result is uncanny. Voices simply "jump out" of the soundtrack so you can hear them clearly.
“Made voices louder and clearer."
Wall St. Journal
“Great for folks who have trouble hearing TV."
“The AccuVoice Speaker’s voice reproduction is a godsend."
EASY TO INSTALL. ONE-PAGE OWNER’S MANUAL.
The AV203 is so small (17” wide) you can put it just about anywhere. And it works well above or below your TV, or to the left or right. Hookup is simple – just one connecting wire to your TV. Then plug it in the wall, turn down the sound on your TV speakers, and you get high quality sound and clear voices on every program. It’s so easy to use it has a one-page owner’s manual.
TAMING lOUD COMMERCIALS.
If you've ever been blasted out of your chair by a too-loud commercial - you'll love our Output Leveling (OL) feature. Just push the OL button and a sophisticated processor takes over, making soft sounds louder and loud sounds softer, so there are fewer jarring moments when switching channels or when commercials come on. This system also helps by boosting the audio levels from a DVD or Blu Ray player that are not loud enough.
great sound.The AV203 is a great sounding little speaker. Music, movies and TV shows will come to life in your room. This is a true high fidelity loudspeaker.
many placement optionsYou can place the AV203 in front of your TV, or on a shelf anywhere near your TV. Or you can wall-mount it using the hanger slots built into the back of the speaker.
PHASECUE® VIRTUAL SURROUND SOUND.ZVOX's proprietary PhaseCue virtual surround processing gives you rich, three-dimensional sound with movies or music. Sound & Vision magazine calls it "remarkably ingenious."
WILL WORK WITH MOST REMOTE CONTROLS.It’s easy to program the speaker so that it responds to power, volume and mute commands from your current IR (infrared) remote control.
Disappearing Display.The speaker features a four-digit display located behind the speaker grille that shows the current setting for volume, bass, treble and PhaseCue® (virtual surround) - and also shows when you have engaged the Mute, Output Leveling (OL) or AccuVoice (ACCU) features. A few seconds after you stop using your remote (or front panel) controls, the display disappears completely.
Aluminum CabinetAccuVoice Speakers use strong, acoustically correct aluminum cabinets. Thin aluminum cabinet walls allow for maximum internal volume without sacrificing acoustic quality.
• Dimensions: 17" W x 3.1" D x 2.9" H• Weight: 2.8 pounds. With box and packing: 4.9 pounds. • Amplifier: high-efficiency 24 watt Class D digital amplifier. • Rear inputs: (1) (Toslink) digital input, (1) analog/digital 3.5mm input, (1) headphone/subwoofer 3.5mm output. • Three full-range speakers. • Includes hanger slots on back panel for wall-mounting. • 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz. • One year limited parts and labor warranty.