FREE Shipping, 60-Day In Home Trial
- Patented technology separates voices from other sounds, then manipulates the signal to make dialogue easy understand.
- Choose from six AccuVoice modes and six SuperVoice modes. If you need a little extra help hearing, this speaker is for you.
- Digital or analog input – so it will work with virtually any TV.
- Features three high-performance speakers – including a center speaker for improved voice reproduction. Additionally, the use of neodymium drivers results in greater sensitivity, lower distortion and more output/volume than our other models.
- Output Leveling feature tames loud commercials instantly.
- New “Alexa®-ready” feature allows you to connect Amazon® Echo® products to the AV357 for super-clear voices.
- PhaseCue® virtual surround technology gives you room-filling 3D sound from one small cabinet.
- Can easily be programmed to work with your current remote control.
- Includes digital and analog connecting cables.
- Elegant wood veneer-wrapped MDF cabinet.
- Large, easy-to-read display makes set up and control simple.
- Three 2"x3” high-output full-range speakers.
- 24 watt Class D digital amplifier.
- Dimensions: 23 3/4"W x 4 3/16"D x 2 3/4"H, Weight: 4.2 lbs (with included power supply)
- *All certified renewed products have been tested and repackaged and include all accessories and wires. Outer shipping cartons may be recycled but all products are in “like-new” condition. Certified renewed products are backed by a 60-day in home trial and include a full manufacturer’s warranty.
twelve LEVELS OF DIALOGUE BOOST LETS YOU TAILOR THE SOUND TO YOUR NEEDS.
The AV357 uses 12 levels of dialogue boost – 6 stages of AccuVoice boost plus 6 stages of our new SuperVoice technology. SuperVoice takes dialogue clarity to a new level by dramatically reducing non-vocal background sounds. This new technology sets a new standard for the audio industry. The results are simply amazing. No other product offers so much flexibility and voice clarity enhancement.
IT'S NOT ABOUT LOUDNESS. IT'S ABOUT CLARITY.
If you can't understand voices on TV, what do you do? Turn it up! The problem is that when you turn it up, you turn EVERYTHING up -- not just the voices. So background sounds, music and sound effects all get louder, and prevent you from understanding dialogue. But the AV357 uses proprietary digital algorithms that separate the voices from the rest of the soundtrack -- and then manipulate them much like a hearing aid does. The result is uncanny. Voices simply "jump out" of the soundtrack so you can hear them clearly.
EASY TO INSTALL.
The AV357 (24” wide) you can put it just about anywhere. Hookup is simple – just one connecting wire to your TV. Then plug it in the wall, turn down the sound on your TV speakers, and you get high quality sound and clear voices on every program. It’s so easy to use it has a one-page owner’s manual.
TAMING LOUD COMMERCIALS.
If you've ever been blasted out of your chair by a too-loud commercial - you'll love our Output Leveling (OL) feature. It’s incorporated in the Accuvoice Modes OR you can turn it on by using the “Other Settings” button. A sophisticated processor takes over, making soft sounds louder and loud sounds softer, so there are fewer jarring moments when switching channels or when commercials come on. This system also helps by boosting the audio levels from a DVD or Blu Ray player that are not loud enough.