- Incredible home theater sound from one slim cabinet - no external speakers or speaker wires.
- AccuVoice feature uses hearing aid technology for super-clear dialog reproduction.
- Built-in subwoofer for excellent bass - no external subwoofer required.
- Works with TVs up to 55" in size (TV pedestal/feet should be 29" wide or less). Dimensions: 30 "W x 14.5"D x 3.5 "H
High quality home theater. Simplified.
Only 3.5" high, the SoundBase 570 home theater can be placed beneath your flat-panel TV so you can have surround sound without adding a lot of clutter to your room. It requires no external speakers, subwoofer or speaker wires. The 570 reproduces TV shows, music and movie soundtracks with lifelike accuracy, including crystal-clear vocals and thunderous bass. And the ZVOX PhaseCue® virtual surround system delivers remarkable three-dimensional sound.
AWARD WINNING SOUND.
Sound & Vision magazine gave the SoundBase 570 its "Top Pick" Award - reserved only for the best of the best. They said "Soundbase pioneer ZVOX has packed a lot of value into the budget-priced 570. It sounds good with movies and music, supports TVs with screens up to 60 inches, and plays down to an impressive 42 Hz—not too shabby for an all-in-one system."
""With its SoundBase 570, Zvox delivers better bass than most soundbars with wireless subwoofers."
"The SoundBase isn’t twice as good, it is over ten times as good as skinny soundbars..”
- Don Lindich, Syndicated Columnist, San Jose Mercury News
"“With the SoundBase 570, ZVOX confirms its mastery of the genre."
Sound & Vision Magazine
HEAR EVERY WORD WITH ACCUVOICE.
ZVOX's proprietary AccuVoice technology literally lifts voices out of the sound track - and then modifies the voices using hearing aid technology. We have never heard dialogue this clear and sharp. You'll hear every word, even on poorly mixed programs or British programs. CNET says “Great for folks who have trouble hearing the TV.”
TAMING COMMERCIALS THAT ARE TOO LOUD.
If you've ever been blasted out of your chair by a too-loud commercial - you'll love our Output Leveling (OL) feature. Just push the OL button and a sophisticated processor takes over, making soft sounds louder and loud sounds softer, so there are fewer jarring moments when switching channels or when commercials come on. This system also helps by boosting the audio levels from a DVD or Blu Ray player that are not loud enough.
Great Sound.The 570 uses a new amplifier design with extremely accurate frequency response and creates a warm, natural sound and surprisingly powerful bass. But don't believe us -- read the reviews (below).
PhaseCue® Virtual Surround Sound.ZVOX's proprietary PhaseCue virtual surround processing gives you rich, three-dimensional sound with movies or music. Sound & Vision magazine calls it "remarkably ingenious."
Built-In Bluetooth Wireless Audio.The system includes high quality Bluetooth wireless streaming. It includes aptX, which allows for the best possible sound quality via Bluetooth.
Green Design.The 570 uses a highly-efficient 65-watt Class D digital amplifier. Even playing at quite loud volumes, it usually uses less than 10 watts of total power. And standby power usage tends to be around 0.1 watts - making it one of the "greenest" audio systems ever made.
Disappearing Display.The 570 features a four-digit display located behind the speaker grille that shows the current setting for volume, bass, treble and PhaseCue® (virtual surround) - and also shows when you have engaged the Mute, Output Leveling (OL) or AccuVoice (ACCU) features. A few seconds after you stop using your remote (or front panel) controls, the display disappears completely.
Wood (MDF) Cabinet.The 570 features a hand-built cabinet of heavy MDF. Its low-profile design blends perfectly with flat-panel TVs up to about 65" in size (depending on the style of base used by the TV).
• Dimensions: 30" W x 14.5" D x 3.5" H• Weight: 19 pounds. With box and packing: 23 pounds. • Amplifier: high-efficiency 65 watt Class D digital amplifier. • Rear inputs: (2) analog stereo inputs, (2) optical (Toslink) digital input, (1) coaxial digital input, (1) stereo 3.5 mm output, (1) subwoofer output. • Front input: (1) 3.5mm stereo front panel input. • Frequency range: 45 Hz - 20 kHz. • Bi-amplified design uses electronic contouring for accurate frequency response. • The 570's 5.25" subwoofer uses a high-mass long-throw design in a ported enclosure. • The 570's five 2" main speaker drivers use a long-throw design to create remarkably wide range, accurate sound. • Unlike most systems in its category, the 570 uses an MDF (medium density fiberboard) wood cabinet - instead of molded plastic. MDF is the preferred construction material for high-performance speaker systems. • 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz. • One year limited parts and labor warranty.