- FDA Registered Class One Hearing Aids.
- Built-in rechargeable batteries give you 16-21 hours of use between charges.
- Compact portable charging case with built-in battery lets you recharge while you are on the go.
- Charging case also dehumidifies your hearing aids.
- Designed to help you understand voices in restaurants, meetings and other challenging environments.
- Intended for mild to moderate hearing loss
- VoiceBud hearing aids use two-microphone NoiseBlocker system designed to reduce volume levels of distracting background sounds.
- High quality American-made electronics components.
- Wide frequency range (over 5.5 kHz) for natural, accurate sound.
- Six ear dome choices included – so you can choose the size that fits your ear.
- Includes accessories to make VoiceBud usable for either ear.
Shipping Note: Due to the light weight of the VB25’s, they will ship via USPS Priority Mail when you choose the Free UPS Ground shipping option at checkout.
Interest free monthly payments by
HERES HOW IT WORKS
CHOOSE SPLITIT AT CHECKOUT
Splitit does not require any credit check, registration or application; it uses your existing credit card.
SELECT NUMBER OF PAYMENTS, UP TO 6
Splitit's monthly payment solution does not incur any extra interest or late fees.
Splitit helps you better manage your cashflow and credit line, while increasing your credit store.
|Product Price||Month #1||Month #2||Month #3|
|$300||$100 Paid||$100 Paid||$100 Paid|
|$200 Held||$100 Held||$0 Held|
JUST SELECT "PAY WITH SPLITIT" AT CHECKOUT
rechargeable hearing aids with dual-microphone directionality
The new VoiceBud VB25 hearing aids use the two-microphone directional system we developed for our top-selling model VB20 - with the added convenience of a rechargeable design. The portable charging case has a built-in lithium ion battery that will give you three full charges - even when you are on the move!
the zvox noiseblocker design helps you hear the people you want to hear - not all the crowd noise
Sometimes in a noisy restaurant you hear everybody - but understand nobody. Our VB25 hearing aids use a dual-microphone system and sophisticated algorithms designed to minimize sounds coming from in back of you -- while simultaneously clarifying voices from people in front of you. This sophisticated desin is normally found only in hearing aids selling for hundreds (or thousands) of dollars more.
16-21 Hours on one battery charge - and recharge while you're on the move
No more fumbling with tiny batteries. No more worries about running out of batteries. With the VB25 you can just drop the hearing aids in the tiny portable charger. Then use your hearing aids for up to 21 hours before you need to charge them again. You can even use the charger case to dehumidify you VB25s.
• BTE (Behind The Ear) design with six different ear domes to match your ears.
• Four modes: 1) Normal Room 2) Noisy Room (directional) 3) Directional with automobile noise suppression 4) Telecoil (connects wirelessly with sound systems in select public spaces using telecoil transmitters).
• Nickel hydride batteries provide 16-21 hours of use on one charge. Recharging takes approixmately 6 hours.
• Portable charging cases uses lithium ion battery and will provide up to three charges before you need to recharge its battery,
• Key electronic parts are made in the United States or Germany.
• FDA registered Class One hearing aid.
• Frequency response: 230 Hz – 6.1 kHz
• Distortion: Less than 0.3%
• Peak output level (OSPL90): 119 dB
• Full-on Gain (HFA +/-2 dB): Mode 1 34.7 dB; Mode 2 29 dB; Mode 3 28.4 dB; Mode 4 27.7 db
• Gain: 29 dB
• Front-to-back microphone ratio: 9 dB*
• Input Level: 60 dB
• Battery: Nickel Metal Hydride rechargeable, 16-21 hours between charges; 500 charge cycles
• WDRC (Wide Dynamic Range Control): 4 channels, 12 bands
* To determine directional microphone performance, signal is presented at 0 degree azimuth to hearing aid (at the front microphone). The same signal is presented at 180 degree azimuth (at the rear microphone). The result is a 9 dB difference between measurements, indicating the directional microphone is performing to specification.
Didn’t work out, but it’s not your fault
I purchased the pair for my 95-year old father for Christmas. He has never had hearing aids before. He very dutifully read the manual and learned how to properly turn them on, put them in, charge them, etc. However, the stabilizers wouldn’t stay curled inside the fold of his earlobe for even 30 seconds. And after experimenting with a couple of modes and volume levels, he decided they don’t make enough difference in his life to merit the extra trouble. So although we were very impressed with their quality and value, I will be returning them.
They are awesome. Their better then my old one’s that cost $2500. I can hear so much better and don’t have to turn the tv up loud. I have their sound bar too and it’s awesome too. I highly recommend their products. You will be glad you got them
So Far So Good
This is the third set of hearing aids I have tried and the least expensive and so far the best. Relatively easy to use, a snap to recharge and kinda’ easy to adjust…my only complaint is that they itch my ears!
We have found that to be a common thing that usually is rectified once your ears get used to them.
I’ve never had hearing aids before because I couldn’t see spending $6000..00 on them.But like the other reviewer said because I have Zvox speakers for my televisions I figured I give these a try for $500.00. All I can say is that I am amazed at the sound of the VB25s right out of the box.I would like for somebody to compare them to the $6000.00 hearing aids because I can’t believe they could be much better then the VB25
I was diagnosed with some pretty severe hearing loss. The Audiologist highly suggested that I acquire a set of hearing aids as soon as possible. I began looking into various hearing aids and for the most part the ones that they recommended were nearly $6,000 for a pair. That to me was outrageous and no where near what I was willing to spend. Having a Zvox sound box for our TV I felt comfortable with their reputation and product quality. I called them and discussed my hearing situation. We came to the conclusion that I could try them and if they didn't work, then simply return them. I chose the VB25 rechargeable model as I didn't want to hassle with the batteries. After initially charging them up I tried them out. I was shocked at the difference they made. My hearing was so much better I could hardly believe it. They do take some getting used to, but the various room modes and volume settings are a great help. The settings are easily changed by toggling the on/off rocker switch on top of each of the main units. And, you can set each one individually depending on the hearing need for each ear. The units are nearly invisible and even my family have to ask if I have them on. Pretty amazing technology. I'm certainly not a doctor or audiologist... I'm just the guy that uses them on a daily basis. All I can say is that the Zvox VB25's have made a major difference in my hearing and in my life. It's also nice that my family doesn't have to shout or repeat everything they say to me. The constant "what did you say" got a bit trying on them and I fully understand their frustration. That has gone away! Without question I'm going to keep these and not look for any other options. Everyone is different, but for me, these are a wonderful solution that actually works!