- Works well with TVs from 37”- 70”.
- Can be wall-mounted, placed upright on furniture, or placed "flat" on furniture.
- Room-filling 3D sound from a single aluminum cabinet.
- AccuVoice® feature uses hearing aid technology to deliver ultra-clear dialogue.
- Built-in powered subwoofer produces great bass without external subwoofer.
- Works with your current remote control.
- Output Leveling tames loud commercials.
- Multiple inputs make it simple to add a multi-zone streaming audio receiver.
- Dimensions: 35.5"W x 3.3"D x 5.7"H
Performs Exactly as Advertised
The ZVOX SB380 performs exactly as advertised...it enhances the primary voice tracks from the TV. I have hearing aids, and I really don't want to use them when I'm watching TV at night...just one last thing to reawaken me when I'm starting to fall asleep. I can hear the voices as clearly as if I had the hearing aids in. However, I must also add that it seems to attenuate some of the voices...seems to sometimes have trouble selecting a voice from the other sounds. So, to resolve this, I use both the ZVOX and the TV speakers. I would highly recommend this to anyone with a hearing deficit.
Refubished Zvox SB380
System appears as new. This is our second system. Works as expected.Unable to program our direct tv remote. Could not find direections on web site. These speaker systems are wonderful especially for the price.
Item came well packaged and protected. Easy following instructions to hook up. Just two cable/cords. AccuVoice sound is great. It does separate talking well. Been messing with the TV settings and SB380 remote to optimize sound quality. Aluminum case seems very sturdy.
Love it. The sound explodes in the room. The price was also right. It does take up some space.