- Works well with TVs from 37”- 70”.
- Can be wall-mounted, placed upright on furniture, or placed "flat" on furniture.
- Room-filling 3D sound from a single aluminum cabinet.
- AccuVoice® feature uses hearing aid technology to deliver ultra-clear dialogue.
- Bluetooth wireless music streaming from your phone or tablet.
- Built-in powered subwoofer produces great bass without external subwoofer.
- Works with your current remote control.
- Output Leveling tames loud commercials.
- Multiple inputs make it simple to add a multi-zone streaming audio receiver.
- Dimensions: 35.5" W x 3.3" D x 5.7" H
HOME THEATER CAN NEVER BE TOO THIN OR TOO POWERFUL.
The SB400 sound bar is a precision made, finely tuned home theater system in a slim, stylish aluminum cabinet. It uses three high performance speakers, a built-in powered subwoofer and a 118-watt digital amp. Its powerful digital processor uses advanced algorithms to deliver astonishing bass from the slim (3.3”) cabinet. No external subwoofer is needed. PhaseCue® virtual surround creates three-dimensional home theater sound.
CAN' T HEAR VOICES ON TV? WE CAN FIX THAT!
ZVOX's proprietary AccuVoice technology literally lifts voices out of the sound track - and then modifies the voices using hearing aid technology. We have never heard dialogue this clear and sharp. You'll hear every word, even on poorly mixed programs or British programs.CNET says “Great for folks who have trouble hearing the TV.”
“A class-leading product. Get the ZVOX!"
Don Lindich, San Diego Mercury News
“Rich and full, with plenty of range for music, explosions and gunfire - most of the competition sounds a bit hollow by comparison.."
“ Performance is excellent. My favorite home theater system.”"
THREE PLACEMENT OPTIONS.
The SB400 gives you choices. You can wall-mount it below your TV, using the hanger-slots built into the back panel. Or you can place it upright on furniture below or above your TV. Or you can place it “one its back” in a low-profile horizontal position right in front of your TV.
TAMING LOUD COMMERCIALS.
If you've ever been blasted out of your chair by a too-loud commercial - you'll love our Output Leveling (OL) feature. Just push the OL button and a sophisticated processor takes over, making soft sounds louder and loud sounds softer, so there are fewer jarring moments when switching channels or when commercials come on. This system also helps by boosting the audio levels from a DVD or Blu Ray player that are not loud enough.
Great Sound.The SB400 uses a new amplifier design and very high grade speakers with extremely accurate frequency response and creates a warm, natural sound and surprisingly powerful bass.
PhaseCue® Virtual Surround Sound.ZVOX's proprietary PhaseCue virtual surround processing gives you rich, three-dimensional sound with movies or music. Sound & Vision magazine calls it "remarkably ingenious."
Built-In Bluetooth Wireless Audio.The system includes high quality Bluetooth wireless streaming. It includes aptX, which allows for the best possible sound quality via Bluetooth.
Disappearing Display.The SB400 features a four-digit display located behind the speaker grille that shows the current setting for volume, bass, treble and PhaseCue® (virtual surround) - and also shows when you have engaged the Mute, Output Leveling (OL) or AccuVoice (ACCU) features. A few seconds after you stop using your remote (or front panel) controls, the display disappears completely.
elegant aluminum Cabinet.The SB400 features an extruded aluminum cabinet that is light but acoustically rigid. Because the cabinet has such thin walls, the internal volume is relatively large – allowing for “big” sound from a slim package.
• Dimensions: 35.5" W x 3.3" D x 5.7" H• Weight: 9.8 pounds. With box and packing: 14 pounds. • Amplifier: high-efficiency 118 watt Class D digital amplifier. • Rear inputs: (1) analog stereo inputs, (2) optical (Toslink) digital input, (1) Subwoofer Output. • Bluetooth for streaming music wirelessly from your phone, tablet or computer. • Frequency range: 58 Hz - 20 kHz. • Bi-amplified design uses electronic contouring for accurate frequency response. • One 4" subwoofer use a high-mass long-throw design in a ported enclosure. • Three 2" main speaker drivers use a long-throw design to create wide range, accurate sound. • 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz. • One year limited parts and labor warranty.