- Works well with TVs up to 65" in size (TV pedestal/feet should be 35" wide or less).
- Theater-quality sound -- including thunderous bass -- from one slim cabinet - no external speakers or speaker wires.
- Wireless streaming music from your phone, tablet or computer via Bluetooth.
- AccuVoice feature uses hearing aid technology for super-clear dialog reproduction.
- Three built-in subwoofers for excellent bass on music and movies.
- Fits under your TV or on furniture below - simple one-wire hookup. One page manual!
- Dimensions: 36" W x 16.5" D x 3.5" H
AWESOME HOME THEATER – WITH THREE SUBWOOFERS – IN ONE CABINET
The SoundBase 670 was the first home theater to deliver thunderous, theater-quality sound from a single, slim cabinet. Only 3.5” high, it includes three built-in powered subwoofers, an awesome 105-watt Class D digital amplifier, five high-performance speakers, Dolby Surround Sound, PhaseCue Surround Sound and Bluetooth aptX wireless music streaming! No messy speaker wires. No external speakers or subwoofers. Just place it on furniture, and place your 40-65” TV on top.* Connect one wire to your TV, plug it in, and you’re in business. Slim. Powerful. Elegant. Simple. (*TV base/pedestal should be 35” wide or less.)
AWARD WINNING SOUND.
Sound & Vision magazine gave the SoundBase 670 its "Top Pick" Award - reserved only for the best of the best. They said "Going back to the helicopter crash and lodge explosion scene in Skyfall, the SoundBase.670 had especially impressive bass. It wasn’t so much in how loud or deep it was, but the definition and tightness made it easy to separate the chop of the helicopter rotor from the roar of each explosion and the swell of the strings in the orchestral score. The ZVOX was an all-around great performer and the most fully featured soundbase in this roundup."
HEAR EVERY WORD WITH ACCUVOICE.
ZVOX's proprietary AccuVoice technology literally lifts voices out of the sound track - and then modifies the voices using hearing aid technology. We have never heard dialogue this clear and sharp. You'll hear every word, even on poorly mixed programs or British programs. CNET says “Great for folks who have trouble hearing the TV.”
TAMING COMMERCIALS THAT ARE TOO LOUD.
If you've ever been blasted out of your chair by a too-loud commercial - you'll love our Output Leveling (OL) feature. Just push the OL button and a sophisticated processor takes over, making soft sounds louder and loud sounds softer, so there are fewer jarring moments when switching channels or when commercials come on. This system also helps by boosting the audio levels from a DVD or Blu Ray player that are not loud enough.
Great Sound.The 570 The 670 uses a new amplifier design with extremely accurate frequency response and creates a warm, natural sound and surprisingly powerful bass. .
PhaseCue® Virtual Surround Sound.ZVOX's proprietary PhaseCue virtual surround processing gives you rich, three-dimensional sound with movies or music. Sound & Vision magazine calls it "remarkably ingenious."
Built-In Bluetooth Wireless Audio.The system includes high quality Bluetooth wireless streaming. It includes aptX, which allows for the best possible sound quality via Bluetooth.
Green Design.The 670 uses a highly-efficient 105-watt Class D digital amplifier. Even playing at quite loud volumes, it usually uses less than 10 watts of total power. And standby power usage tends to be around 0.1 watts - making it one of the "greenest" audio systems ever made.
Disappearing Display.The 670 features a four-digit display located behind the speaker grille that shows the current setting for volume, bass, treble and PhaseCue® (virtual surround) - and also shows when you have engaged the Mute, Output Leveling (OL) or AccuVoice (ACCU) features. A few seconds after you stop using your remote (or front panel) controls, the display disappears completely.
Wood (MDF) Cabinet.The 670 features a hand-built cabinet of heavy MDF. Its low-profile design blends perfectly with flat-panel TVs up to about 65" in size (depending on the style of base used by the TV).
• Dimensions: 36" W x 16.5" D x 3.5" H• Weight: 28 pounds. With box and packing: 32 pounds. • Amplifier: high-efficiency 105 watt Class D digital amplifier. • Rear inputs: (2) analog stereo inputs, (2) optical (Toslink) digital input, (1) coaxial digital input. (1) stereo 3.5 mm output, (1) subwoofer output. • Front input: (1) 3.5mm stereo front panel input. • Frequency range: 42 Hz - 20 kHz. • Bi-amplified design uses electronic contouring for accurate frequency response. • The 670's Three 5.25" subwoofers uses a high-mass long-throw design in a ported enclosure. • The 670's five 2 x 3" main speaker drivers use a long-throw design to create remarkably wide range, accurate sound. • Unlike most systems in its category, the 670 uses an MDF (medium density fiberboard) wood cabinet - instead of molded plastic. MDF is the preferred construction material for high-performance speaker systems. • 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz. • One year limited parts and labor warranty.
Aging Ear’s don’t hear as well as they used too !
It is great so far, we don’t watch many movie’s , but i can understand what i’m hearing when anyone is talking, I think the 570 model we already own my be better to listen too but the 670 has the better surround sound , and would buy again without hesitation. R. Deaton
Just As Adverised
Just as advertised! I replaced an earlier ZVOX model (gave it to a friend) with the 670 because of the excellent, switchable, ACCUVOICE feature. My 5th ZVOX SoundBase.