- Works well with TVs up to 70" in size (TV pedestal/feet should be 41" wide or less).
- Theater-quality sound -- including thunderous bass -- from one slim cabinet - no external speakers or speaker wires.
- Wireless streaming music from you phone, tablet or computer via Bluetooth.
- AccuVoice feature uses hearing aid technology for super-clear dialog reproduction.
- Three built-in subwoofers for excellent bass on music and movies.
- Fits under your TV or on furniture below - simple one-wire hookup. One page manual!
- Dimensions: 42"W x 16.5"D x 3.5"H
THE BIGGEST SOUNDBASE HOME THEATER EVER. aLSO THE BEST.
The ZVOX SoundBase® 770 is a revolutionary surround sound system design. It packs the room-filling performance of a large, multi-speaker system into one low-profile (but quite large) cabinet.
The 770 is 42” wide so it can work with even very large TVs. Only 3.5” high, it contains five full range speakers (including three center speakers). But it virtually disappears when placed under your TV. Connection is simple – only one wire! But the sound is fantastic, with super-clear vocals and powerful bass from three built-in powered subwoofers. The ZVOX PhaseCue® virtual surround system creates theater-like three-dimensional sound without the need for speakers throughout the room.
THE POWER OF THREE POWERED SUBWOOFERS. BUILT IN.
Trust us. You won't need an external subwoofer with the SoundBase 770. Three 5.25" built-in powered subwoofers deliver thunderous bass down to 35 Hz! Powered by a 125 watt digital amplifier and enclosed in a formidable 42" wide wood (MDF) cabinet, the 770 is a power to be reckoned with.
“The Soundbase.770's size advantage is in large part responsible for its deeper, more accurate bass than skinnier 'bars."
“It sounds far better than I expected providing a powerful, wide soundstage."
“This is a truly amazing product. At this price this ZVOX is as good as gets. "
EXCLUSIVE TECHNOLOGY LETS YOU HEAR EVERY WORD OF DIALOGUE.
ZVOX's proprietary AccuVoice technology literally lifts voices out of the sound track - and then modifies the voices using hearing aid technology. We have never heard dialogue this clear and sharp. You'll hear every word, even on poorly mixed programs or British programs.CNET says “Great for folks who have trouble hearing the TV.”
MAKE LOUD COMMERCIALS CALM DOWN. AUTOMATICALLY.
If you've ever been blasted out of your chair by a too-loud commercial - you'll love our Output Leveling (OL) feature. Just push the OL button and a sophisticated processor takes over, making soft sounds louder and loud sounds softer, so there are fewer jarring moments when switching channels or when commercials come on. This system also helps by boosting the audio levels from a DVD or Blu Ray player that are not loud enough.
Great Sound.The 770 uses a new amplifier design with extremely accurate frequency response and creates a warm, natural sound and surprisingly powerful bass.
PhaseCue® Virtual Surround Sound.ZVOX's proprietary PhaseCue virtual surround processing gives you rich, three-dimensional sound with movies or music. Sound & Vision magazine calls it "remarkably ingenious."
Built-In Bluetooth Wireless Audio.The system includes high quality Bluetooth wireless streaming. It includes aptX, which allows for the best possible sound quality via Bluetooth.
Green Design.The 770 uses a highly-efficient 125-watt Class D digital amplifier. Even playing at quite loud volumes, it usually uses less than 10 watts of total power. And standby power usage tends to be around 0.1 watts - making it one of the "greenest" audio systems ever made.
Disappearing Display.The 570 features a four-digit display located behind the speaker grille that shows the current setting for volume, bass, treble and PhaseCue® (virtual surround) - and also shows when you have engaged the Mute, Output Leveling (OL) or AccuVoice (ACCU) features. A few seconds after you stop using your remote (or front panel) controls, the display disappears completely.
Wood (MDF) Cabinet.The 770 features a hand-built cabinet of heavy MDF. Its low-profile design blends perfectly with flat-panel TVs up to about 65" in size (depending on the style of base used by the TV).
• Dimensions: 42" W x 16.5" D x 3.5" H• Weight: 32 pounds. With box and packing: 36 pounds. • Amplifier: high-efficiency 125 watt Class D digital amplifier. • Rear inputs: (2) analog stereo inputs, (2) optical (Toslink) digital input, (1) coaxial digital input, (1) subwoofer output. • Bluetooth for streaming music wirelessly from your phone, tablet or computer. • Front input: (1) 3.5mm stereo front panel input. • Frequency range: 35 Hz - 20 kHz. • Bi-amplified design uses electronic contouring for accurate frequency response. • The 770's three 5.25" subwoofers use a high-mass long-throw design in a ported enclosure. • The 770's five 2" x 3" main speaker drivers use a long-throw design to create remarkably wide range, accurate sound. • Unlike most systems in its category, the 770 uses an MDF (medium density fiberboard) wood cabinet - instead of molded plastic. MDF is the preferred construction material for high-performance speaker systems. • 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz. • One year limited parts and labor warranty.
This is my third zvox. The sound is terrific and they could not be easier to set up and use. Would absolutely recommend to anyone needing sound base or sound bar....have seen others in use ( "big name" big price) and they're not the same....not even close!
Zvox base 770
the sound is clear and balanced. Love it.
I am very pleased with this SoundBase 770, The AccuVoice works well for me I had another unit of yours the 580 model, but it didn't have AccuVoice, this is a great improvement, Would recommend this unit to any body who like me is getting older and having some hearing problems. GOOD JOB!