- AccuVoice hearing aid technology with six levels of voice boost.
- Three 2" high-output full-range speakers with neodymium magnets.
- Extruded aluminum cabinet.
- 24 watt Class D digital amplifier.
- Dolby Digital decoding.
- PhaseCue virtual surround delivers room-filling 3D sound from one small cabinet.
- New remote control uses large buttons with easy to read labels.
- One optical digital toslink, input, one 3.5mm analog/toslink combo input.
- One headphone/subwoofer output jack.
- Can be used on furniture or wall mounted.
- Dimensions: 17"w x 3.1"d x 2.9"h – 2.8 lbs (3.1 lbs with power supply cord)
Highly Recommend AccuVoice AV203
Installation was fairly simple. Results are excellent. Sound quality on our 5 year old TV is greatly improved for two octogenarians. We are enjoying our TV watching and able to hear voices so much more clearly now. Had one minor problem with intermittent static, but one call to your service department resolved the issue quickly, pleasantly and efficiently.
Just installed in my RV!!
Could not hear over the a/c and/or generator running. WOW! This is one powerful soundbar and the best part.....HEARING THE CONVERSATION! Mine has 6-levels of voice control which is simply the best if you have hearing issues (ME!) and get lost while watching a movie by missing key parts of the conversation.....and, the sound is movie quality and at least 3 times louder than the noise coming directly from the TV. Best of all worlds; and I just ordered another one for my house so I don't have to turn the volume up so much just to follow the conversation. Other soundbars cannot control the voice segment of the program, but ZVOX can and does!
Great improvement for my old ears
Works well very well and helps with dialog which other aids do not. A permanent "ON" LED would be nice, as would being able to move higher or lower for Accuvoice settings instead of scrolling. Tried to register product on line but failed.
AV203 TV speaker
It is an excellent speaker and it performs as advertised
I bought this for my 97 year-old father. I can’t tell you how excited he was to hear tv voices better than in many, many years. This speaker was absolutely worth the cost.