- Works well with TVs up to 40" in size (TV pedestal/feet should be 23" wide or less).
- High quality room-filling 3D sound from one slim cabinet - no external speakers or speaker wires.
- AccuVoice feature uses hearing aid technology for super-clear dialog reproduction.
- Built-in subwoofer for excellent bass on music and movies.
- Position it directly under your TV or on furniture anywhere near your TV.
- Simple one-wire hookup. One page manual!
- Dimensions: 24"W x 11.5"D x 3.5"H
THE SMALL HOME THEATER THAT DOESN'T SOUND SMALL.
The SoundBase 330 proves that a great TV sound system doesn't have to be big, complicated or expensive. It uses three speakers and the PhaseCue virtual surround system to create 3D sound from a compact 24” x 11.5” cabinet – no external speakers required. It uses a built-in 5.25” woofer for outstanding bass. Just place the 330 on a piece of furniture, then put your 27” – 50” TV on top* and connect one cable. It's simple! (*TV pedestal/feet should be 23” wide or less.)
WOOD CABINET. QUALITY SPEAKERS. DIGITAL AMP. THIS IS THE REAL DEAL.
Most home theaters in this price range use plastic cabinets and "so so" speakers. But the SoundBase 330 features a wood (MDF) cabinet, high quality long-excursions speakers and woofer, and a low-distortion digital amplifier. The PhaseCue virtual surround system creates 3D sound throughout your room. This is a real home theater.
CAN'T UNDERSTAND TV DIALOGUE? ACCUVOICE SOLVES THAT!
ZVOX's proprietary AccuVoice technology literally lifts voices out of the sound track - and then modifies the voices using hearing aid technology. We have never heard dialogue this clear and sharp. You'll hear every word, even on poorly mixed programs or British programs.CNET says “Great for folks who have trouble hearing the TV.”
ZVOX TAMES LOUD COMMERCIALS.
If you've ever been blasted out of your chair by a too-loud commercial - you'll love our Output Leveling (OL) feature. Just push the OL button and a sophisticated processor takes over, making soft sounds louder and loud sounds softer, so there are fewer jarring moments when switching channels or when commercials come on.
Great Sound.The 330 has very little in common with other TV sound systems in its price category. It is a real high fidelity product with natural tonal balance and a high level of musical accuracy. While most cheap sound bars sound cheap, the 330 sounds like quality.
PhaseCue® Virtual Surround Sound.ZVOX's proprietary PhaseCue virtual surround processing gives you rich, three-dimensional sound with movies or music. Sound & Vision magazine calls it "remarkably ingenious."
Disappearing Display.The 330 features a four-digit display located behind the speaker grille that shows the current setting for volume, bass, treble and PhaseCue® (virtual surround) - and also shows when you have engaged the Mute, Output Leveling (OL) or AccuVoice (ACCU) features. A few seconds after you stop using your remote (or front panel) controls, the display disappears completely.
Wood (MDF) Cabinet.The 330 features a hand-built cabinet of heavy MDF. Its low-profile design blends perfectly with flat-panel TVs up to about 50" in size (depending on the style of base used by the TV).
• Dimensions: 24" W x 11.5" D x 3.5" H• Weight: 11.6 pounds. With box and packing: 15.4 pounds. • Amplifier: high-efficiency 40 watt Class D digital amplifier. • Rear inputs: (2) analog stereo inputs, (1) optical (Toslink) digital input, (1) coaxial digital input. • Frequency range: 55 Hz - 20 kHz. • Bi-amplified design uses electronic contouring for accurate frequency response. • The 330's 5.25" subwoofer uses a high-mass long-throw design in a ported enclosure. • The 330's three 2" main speaker drivers use a long-throw design to create remarkably wide range, accurate sound. • Unlike most systems in its category, the 330 uses an MDF (medium density fiberboard) wood cabinet - instead of molded plastic. MDF is the preferred construction material for high-performance speaker systems. • 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz. • One year limited parts and labor warranty.