- FDA Registered Class One Hearing Aid.
- Designed to help you understand voices in restaurants, meetings and other challenging environments.
- Intended for mild to moderate hearing loss
- VoiceBud hearing aids use two-microphone NoiseBlocker system designed to reduce volume levels of distracting background sounds.
- High quality American-made electronics components.
- App lets you control VoiceBud hearing aids from your smartphone or tablet.
- Wide frequency range (over 5.5 kHz) for natural, accurate sound.
- Six ear dome choices included – so you can choose the size that fits your ear.
- Includes accessories to make VoiceBud usable for either ear.
- Note: We have a limited supply of factory-certified refurbished VoiceBuds -- with new sound tubes and ear domes, and with a full one-year warranty -- at discounted prices. Shop here.
Shipping Note: Due to the light weight of the VB20’s, they will ship via USPS Priority Mail when you choose the Free UPS Ground shipping option at checkout.
"Based on my satisfaction with the ZVOX home theater system, as well as the refund policy I decided to try the VoiceBud. It arrived in three days and my experience is the ZVOX VoiceBud is superior to my $2,500 hearing aid. In addition to the difference in sound quality, my $2,500 hearing aid did not come with a similar startup kit nor the very important phone app which allows me to adjust the sound and mode without bringing attention to my hearing aid. I do not hesitate to recommend this product." -John Q.
Love my zvox
This pair is a backup to my existing pair. Just in case! I love the ability to control my aids with my iPhone. Sometimes I get a whistling noise, but just by turning on the app, the noise disappears. . I also love that I can change from the first everyday mode 1 to mode 2 on the fly. I have recommended these to many of my friends.
Quite the bargain
excellent hearing aids - much better sound and adjustments than my previous $4000 pair. Well done!
luv luv luv the buds
Held back by price relative to technology of top quality hearing aids so thought with return policy assurance I would give them a try . So glad I did . After short adaptation a whole new world !
Good value for the money
Overall I am pleased with the performance considering the low cost. The hearing devices do make it easier to hear conversation in noisy environments, and the Car Mode" is very effective in reducing background noise so conversations can be heard. The sound is not as sophisticated as an expensive hearing aid, as you might expect. A couple of shortcomings; the batteries fall completely out when turning off the devices so be ready to catch them each time, and bursts of static occur when around fluorescent lights. I do find myself reaching for the Sound Bud VB20's when I am headed out to noisy situations where I want to converse with people, and I am content with the performance for the price point.
App on iPhone/Ipad needs more work
or maybe it’s the hearing aid. The problem is when checking the App, sometimes the left shows up as right and right shows up as left. Eventually it seems to sort itself out. Other wise it’s a 5 out of 5. I would agree with most assessments that this is as good as a 4k hearing aid. one other thing that bugs me. Even after replacing the left hearing aid because the ear piece would not lock into the hearing aid I still have the same problem. From pure determination I am able to find a work around and so now I am happier. Looking to figure out how to ditch my Bose sound bar so that I can buy a Zvok.