- AccuVoice hearing aid technology with six levels of voice boost.
- Three 2" high-output full-range speakers with neodymium magnets.
- Extruded aluminum cabinet.
- 24 watt Class D digital amplifier.
- Dolby Digital decoding.
- PhaseCue virtual surround delivers room-filling 3D sound from one small cabinet.
- New remote control uses large buttons with easy to read labels.
- One optical digital toslink, input, one 3.5mm analog/toslink combo input.
- One headphone/subwoofer output jack.
- Can be used on furniture or wall mounted.
- Dimensions: 17"w x 3.1"d x 2.9"h – 2.8 lbs (3.1 lbs with power supply cord)
This my 3rd Zvox product and this unit is versatile. I use it both as a speaker when doing projects around the house and also for my den tv... it’s compact and easy to move around. But packs a punch for sound!
I read the article in CNET and thought “yeah, sure” but to my surprise when I purchased the first speaker, the difference in my ability to hear and understand the dialogue was remarkable. I’m in my seventies and like so many other people my age, hearing TV dialogue is a major source of aggravation. I was so impressed with the improvement of my ability to hear the dialogue that I purchased a second speaker for another TV which I own and I am equally as pleased with the results on that unit. I am a bit of a fanatic when it comes to video and audio reproduction and have purchased too many expensive pieces of equipment in the past which have been disappointing but the ZVOX has absolutely lived up to its billing. I could not be more pleased with this product.
The speaker is wonderful. Easy to install, easy to use...and it has wonderful sound quality. I can even understand British movies NOW!! I will be buying a second one for my winter home
Easy to hook up and works great. I bought it for the tv in the bedroom. My wife and I had a hard time agreeing on the volume level with the small speakers in our Samsung tv. We both have hearing loss problems and I found that the AccuVoice feature works great to allow one to hear The voice channel over the background music. We also have a ZVOX sound base for the same reasons in the family room. I wish the soundbase had the multi level adjustment for AccuVoice. It really is a nice feature to be able to adjust the level of the voice channel to match the program source. When the time comes, I’ll buy another ZVOX sound bar if I need one.