- AccuVoice hearing aid technology with six levels of voice boost.
- Three 2" high-output full-range speakers with neodymium magnets.
- Extruded aluminum cabinet.
- 24 watt Class D digital amplifier.
- Dolby Digital decoding.
- PhaseCue virtual surround delivers room-filling 3D sound from one small cabinet.
- New remote control uses large buttons with easy to read labels.
- One optical digital toslink, input, one 3.5mm analog/toslink combo input.
- One headphone/subwoofer output jack.
- Can be used on furniture or wall mounted.
- Dimensions: 17"w x 3.1"d x 2.9"h – 2.8 lbs (3.1 lbs with power supply cord)
Good to hear voices again
Took a little learning curve but now the only issue is how to skip comercials
on how to best results on operation
I was having a hard time getting it to work right. I called your service guy and he walked me through instructions on how to get best results and now everything is good to go.
It did not work as my hearing is too bad although I do have one that works well
Much better than Bose
I was always a Bose fan. I previously had a Bose solo unit. I bought this unit refurbished and I couldn’t be happier. I initially had an issue with my xfinity remote using the learning approach but called support (Joe)and they walked me through the setup and it works perfectly.
I don't hear well so we thought this might help. It does, the speech is is much clearer and I've connected to my sub-woofer so it sounds great when watching a movie.