- FREE Shipping, 60-Day In Home Trial.
- The world's smallest home theater system!?!? 10" wide, less than one pound...Fits just about anywhere.
- Six levels of AccuVoice hearing aid voice boost technology
- Two high-output wide-range speakers plus a passive radiator for rich sound.
- Class D Digital Amplifier.
- Dolby™ Digital Decoding.
- PhaseCue virtual surround delivers room-filling 3D sound.
- New remote design uses large buttons with easy to read labels.
- Single 3.5mm minijack input for either Optical Digital Toslink or an Analog Stereo connection.
- Dimensions: 10"w x 2.75"d x 2.5"h – 0.85 lbs (1.2 lbs with power supply).
THE WORLD'S SMALLEST HOME THEATER. FILLS YOUR ROOM WITH 3D SOUND, NOT BOXES.
The new ZVOX AV100 AccuVoice sound bar is only 10" wide and 2.25" high – and it weighs less than a pound. But you'll be surprised how big it sounds. Our exclusive PhaseCue virtual surround sound system creates a wide, deep soundstage – it sounds like you are listening to mutliple speakers. You can put the AV100 anywhere. In front of your TV. Under your TV. Above your TV. To the left or right of your TV. With an optional mounting kit, you can even attach it to the top or bottom of most TVs.
SIX LEVELS OF DIALOGUE BOOST LETS YOU TAILOR THE SOUND TO YOUR NEEDS.
The AV100 uses ZVOX's patented AccuVoice hearing aid technology to lift voices out of the soundtrack and clarify the dialogue so you hear every word. No other company offers AccuVoice technology. The AV100 offers six levels of voice boost. Each new level delivers stronger dialogue emphasis, while minimizing the non-vocal parts of the soundtrack. The results are remarkable. Voices are clear and easy to understand, even at extremely low volumes. You'll hear every word, even on poorly mixed programs or British programs.
IT'S NOT ABOUT LOUDNESS. IT'S ABOUT CLARITY.
If you can't understand voices on TV, what do you do? Turn it up! The problem is that when you turn it up, you turn EVERYTHING up -- not just the voices. So background sounds, music and sound effects all get louder, and prevent you from understanding dialogue. But the AV100 uses proprietary digital algorithms that separate the voices from the rest of the soundtrack -- and then manipulate them much like a hearing aid does. The result is uncanny. Voices simply "jump out" of the soundtrack so you can hear them clearly.
EASY TO INSTALL.
The AV100 is so small (10” wide) you can put it just about anywhere. And it works well above or below your TV, or to the left or right. Hookup is simple – just one connecting wire to your TV. Then plug it in the wall, turn down the sound on your TV speakers, and you get high quality sound and clear voices on every program. It’s so easy to use it has a one-page owner’s manual.