- Works well with TVs from 65”- 90”.
- Can be wall-mounted, placed upright on furniture, or placed "flat" on furniture.
- Room-filling 3D sound from a single aluminum cabinet.
- AccuVoice hearing aid technology with six levels of voice boost.
- Bluetooth wireless music streaming from your phone or tablet.
- Dual built-in subwoofers produce great bass without external subwoofer.
- Works with your current remote control.
- Output Leveling tames loud commercials.
- Multiple inputs make it simple to add a multi-zone streaming audio receiver.
- Dimensions: 57.1"W x 3.3"D x 5.7"H
ELEGANCE AND POWER ARE NOT MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE.
The SB700 uses two 4” long-throw powered subwoofers controlled by intricate computer algorithms to produce bass that is AMAZING. Just over 3” deep, the SB700 can fill even a very large room with theater-quality sound – including thunderous bass down to 38 Hz. The ZVOX PhaseCue virtual surround system delivers enveloping 3D sound from a single cabinet. No external speakers or subwoofers required.
Astonishing in terms of sheer volume."
- SB700 Owner
This is the best sound we have had from our TV."
- SB700 Owner
Just great. Five stars."
- SB700 Customer
ACCUVOICE DIALOGUE BOOST. THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS.
The SB700 offers six levels of voice boost using our patented hearing aid technology. Each new level delivers stronger dialogue emphasis, while minimizing the non-vocal parts of the soundtrack. The results are remarkable. Voices are clear and easy to understand, even at extremely low volumes. You'll hear every word, even on poorly mixed programs or British programs.
STOP LOUD COMMERCIALS IN THEIR TRACKS.
If you've ever been blasted out of your chair by a too-loud commercial - you'll love our Output Leveling (OL) feature. Just push the OL button and a sophisticated processor takes over, making soft sounds louder and loud sounds softer, so there are fewer jarring moments when switching channels or when commercials come on. This system also helps by boosting the audio levels from a DVD or Blu Ray player that are not loud enough.
Great Sound.The SB700 uses a revolutionary digital amplifier design and very high grade speakers with extremely accurate frequency response and creates a warm, natural sound and surprisingly powerful bass.
PhaseCue® Virtual Surround Sound.ZVOX's proprietary PhaseCue virtual surround processing gives you rich, three-dimensional sound with movies or music. Sound & Vision magazine calls it "remarkably ingenious."
Built-In Bluetooth Wireless Audio.The system includes high quality Bluetooth wireless streaming. It includes aptX, which allows for the best possible sound quality via Bluetooth.
Disappearing Display.The SB700 features a four-digit display located behind the speaker grille that shows the current setting for volume, bass, treble and PhaseCue® (virtual surround) - and also shows when you have engaged the Mute, Output Leveling (OL) or AccuVoice (ACCU) features. A few seconds after you stop using your remote (or front panel) controls, the display disappears completely.
elegant aluminum Cabinet.The SB700 features an extruded aluminum cabinet that is light but acoustically rigid. Because the cabinet has such thin walls, the internal volume is relatively large – allowing for “big” sound from a slim package.
• Dimensions: 57.1" W x 3.3" D x 5.7" H• Weight: 19.5 pounds. With box and packing: 22 pounds. • Amplifier: high-efficiency 140 watt Class D digital amplifier. • Rear inputs: (1) analog stereo input1, (2) optical (Toslink) digital input, (1) Subwoofer Output. • Bluetooth for streaming music wirelessly from your phone, tablet or computer. • Frequency range: 38 Hz - 20 kHz. • Bi-amplified design uses electronic contouring for accurate frequency response. • Two 4" subwoofers use a high-mass long-throw design in a ported enclosure. • Three 2" main speaker drivers use a long-throw design to create remarkably wide range, accurate sound. • The SB700 features an extruded aluminum cabinet that is light but acoustically rigid. Because the cabinet has such thin walls, the internal volume is relatively large – allowing for “big” sound from a slim package. • 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz. • One year limited parts and labor warranty.