Two years ago ZVOX introduced the first noise cancelling headphones with dialogue clarifying technology. The AV50s were hugely successful, and now we are announcing a new and improved version – the AV52s.
- New: Noise cancelling microphone reduces ambient sounds during call or video conferences
- Improved Noise Cancellation – Blocks 15% more ambient noise reduction
- Rechargeable battery system lasts for 24 hours or more in noise cancelling mode- 3x longer than the AV50
- Extremely comfortable, you can wear AV52 headphones for hours without fatigue.
- Connect wirelessly via Bluetooth or with supplied cord
- USB-C Charging
- Compact carrycase included
- AccuVoice technology gives a boost to voices while reducing unwanted noise. So you understand dialogue clearly, without having to turn up the volume.
"there are no better headphones for flying." -Don Lindich
Popular audio columnist Don Lindich raved about our original AV50 headphones. And the AV52s are much improved - for about half the price of well-known competing models. You get fantastic fidelity, superb automatic noise reduction plus the benefits of AccuVoice dialogue-boosting technology. All in a stylish, light, comfortable design. Now, for the price of conventional headphones you can get ZVOX AccuVoice noise cancelling headphones with Bluetooth wireless connectivity.
active noise cancellation will change how you listen
The AV52s use two microphones (hidden under the ear pads) to listen for outside noises. Those sounds are then fed into a processor that negates them by creating matching out-of-phase signals. Sound complicated? Well, it is! But all you need to know is that it works. And at the end of a three hour plane ride, you won't feel "beaten up" by the incessant sound of the jet engines. Our advanced noise cancellation system also reduces sounds of trains, fans, air conditioners and those annoying leaf-blowers we all hate.
only zvox offers headphones with accuvoice dialogue boost
The AV52s use AccuVoice technology for improved voice clarity. When in Noise Cancelling mode, they reduce distracting sounds while providing a subtle boost to voices. You'll hear every word clearly - even on old movies with poorly recorded soundtracks, and on shows with strong British accents.
connect with a cord or high performance aptX bluetooth
Our noise cancelling headphones use aptX Bluetooth for high quality sound - wirelessly. Or you can use the included cord to connect with your device, or with the in-flight entertainment system on a plane.
noise cancelling microphone reduces impact of outsides noises on calls, video conferences
The AV52 headphones employ a microphone that focuses on your voice - not environmental sounds. So if you're on a video conference call from home and your neighbor decides to mow the lawn, your co-workers hear you, while the lawn mower sound is reduced by automatic noise cancellation.
four great designer colors
The AV52 headphones look as good as they sound. They have a minimalist look that is practical and stylish. And you can choose from basic black, two-tone blue, rose pink or white finishes.
- Ergonomic design and memory foam earpads make them super-comfy.
- AV52s use AccuVoice technology for improved voice clarity.
- Hands free phone calls. The AV52s have a microphone in the right ear cup that allows you to make hands free phone calls with your cell phone. You hear the caller - but not the crowd around you.
- Advanced technology provides improved noise reduction - 15% better than the original AV50s..
- Light and comfortable. The AVE 52s are lighter than many noise cancelling headphones -- slightly more than half a pound.
- The AV52's rechargeable battery lasts more than 24 hours in noise cancelling mode using the supplied audio cable or Bluetooth wireless connectivity.
- A fully-depleted battery typically recharges in 1.5-2 hours. A partially-depleted battery will take less time to recharge.
- Frequency range: 15Hz-23kHz, +/-4dB
- Bluetooth: Line of sight, greater than 100ft/30 meters. Anything in between can reduce that.
- USB-C Charging
- Magnets: Neodymium