FREE Shipping, 60-Day In Home Trial
- Patented technology separates voices from other sounds, then manipulates the signal to make dialogue easy to understand.
- Choose from six AccuVoice modes and six SuperVoice modes. The most sophisticated dialogue tech ever.
- Digital or analog input – so it will work with virtually any TV.
- Features three high-performance speakers – with powerful Neodymium magnets.
- “Virtual subwoofer” technology for great bass.
- Output Leveling feature tames loud commercials instantly.
- New “Alexa®-ready” feature allows you to connect Amazon® Echo® products to the AV355 for super-clear voices.
- PhaseCue® virtual surround technology gives you room-filling 3D sound from one small cabinet.
- Includes digital and analog connecting cables.
- Large, easy-to-read display makes set up and control simple.
twelve LEVELS OF DIALOGUE BOOST LETS YOU TAILOR THE SOUND TO YOUR NEEDS.
The AccuVoice AV355 Speaker from ZVOX uses a sophisticated computer processor to manipulate sound to make voices incredibly clear, even at low volumes. Our patented hearing aid technology lifts voices out from the rest of the soundtrack, and clarifies them in a way that is astonishing. The AV355 offers 12 levels of dialogue clarification – including six levels of our new SuperVoice technology, which “softens” background sounds so they don’t interfere with voice intelligibility.
A note for the hearing impaired: AccuVoice Levels 1-3 and SuperVoice Levels 1-3 are designed to help everyone hear dialogue more clearly. But if you have mild to moderate hearing loss - or even severe loss - AccuVoice and SuperVoice Levels 4-6 can be very helpful for you. Some of our customers report they can watch TV without their hearing aids while using these higher dialogue-boost setting.
IT'S NOT ABOUT LOUDNESS. IT'S ABOUT CLARITY.
If you can't understand voices on TV, what do you do? Turn it up! The problem is that when you turn it up, you turn EVERYTHING up -- not just the voices. So background sounds, music and sound effects all get louder, and prevent you from understanding dialogue. But the AV355 uses proprietary digital algorithms that separate the voices from the rest of the soundtrack -- and then manipulate them much like a hearing aid does. The result is uncanny. Voices simply "jump out" of the soundtrack so you can hear them clearly.
EASY TO INSTALL.
The AV355 (24” wide) you can put it just about anywhere. Hookup is simple – just one connecting wire to your TV. Then plug it in the wall, turn down the sound on your TV speakers, and you get high quality sound and clear voices on every program. It’s so easy to use it has a one-page owner’s manual.
TAMING LOUD COMMERCIALS.
If you've ever been blasted out of your chair by a too-loud commercial - you'll love our Output Leveling (OL) feature. It’s incorporated in the Accuvoice Modes OR you can turn it on by using the “Other Settings” button. A sophisticated processor takes over, making soft sounds louder and loud sounds softer, so there are fewer jarring moments when switching channels or when commercials come on. This system also helps by boosting the audio levels from a DVD or Blu Ray player that are not loud enough.
GREAT SOUND.The AV355 is a great sounding speaker. Music, movies and TV shows will come to life in your room. This is a true high fidelity loudspeaker.
MANY PLACEMENT OPTIONSYou can place the AV355 in front of your TV, or on a shelf anywhere near your TV.
PHASECUE® VIRTUAL SURROUND SOUND.ZVOX's proprietary PhaseCue virtual surround processing gives you rich, three-dimensional sound with movies or music. Sound & Vision magazine calls it "remarkably ingenious."
DISAPPEARING DISPLAY.The speaker features a four-digit display located behind the speaker grille that shows the current setting for volume, bass, treble and PhaseCue® (virtual surround) - and also shows when you have engaged the Mute, Output Leveling (OL) or AccuVoice (AC1-AC-6) features. A few seconds after you stop using your remote (or front panel) controls, the display disappears completely.
• Dimensions: 24” W x 3.25” D x 2.2” H
• Weight with box and packing 4.0 lbs
• Two inputs: Toslink optical digital and 3.5mm analog.
• One output: 3.5mm analog for use with headphones or subwoofer.
• 3 cables included: Optical digital; analog 3.5mm; RCA analog to 3.5mm.
• “Alexa® ready” feature allows for simple integration with most Amazon® Echo® devices.
• Six levels of AccuVoice dialogue boost and six levels of SuperVoice boost, which reduces background sounds.