- FREE Shipping, 60-Day In Home Trial
- AccuVoice hearing aid technology with 12 levels of voice boost.
- Six AccuVoice modes and six SuperVoice modes. The most sophisticated dialogue tech ever.
- Digital or analog input – so it will work with virtually any TV.
- Hideaway subwoofer for high-impact bass.
- PhaseCue virtual surround delivers room-filling 3D sound from one small cabinet.
- New remote control uses large buttons with easy to read labels.
- Dimensions: 12"w x 2.75"d x 2.5"h – 0.85 lbs (1.2 lbs with power supply)
- Subwoofer Dimensions: 5.25"w x 5.25d x 12”h (4.4 lbs)
High Performance Micro Home Theater System With Hideaway Subwoofer Plus Patented AccuVoice Voice Clarity Technology.
Now you can get room-filling home theater sound (including great bass) plus the benefits of our patented AccuVoice technology – at a remarkably affordable price. You’ll get rich, realistic sound that is great for movies or music. And you’ll also get the worldclass dialogue clarification that is exclusive to systems using our patented AccuVoice technology. With 12 levels of boost – including our new SuperVoice mode – the AV110 will let you understand every word of dialogue, even at low volume levels.
TWELVE LEVELS OF DIALOGUE BOOST LETS YOU TAILOR THE SOUND TO YOUR NEEDS.
The AV110 uses 12 levels of dialogue boost – 6 stages of AccuVoice boost plus 6 stages of our new SuperVoice technology. SuperVoice takes dialogue clarity to a new level by dramatically reducing non-vocal background sounds. This new technology sets a new standard for the audio industry. The results are simply amazing. No other product offers so much flexibility and voice clarity enhancement.
IT'S NOT ABOUT LOUDNESS. IT'S ABOUT CLARITY.
If you can't understand voices on TV, what do you do? Turn it up! The problem is that when you turn it up, you turn EVERYTHING up -- not just the voices. So background sounds, music and sound effects all get louder, and prevent you from understanding dialogue. But the AV110 uses proprietary digital algorithms that separate the voices from the rest of the soundtrack -- and then manipulate them much like a hearing aid does. The result is uncanny. Voices simply "jump out" of the soundtrack so you can hear them clearly.
EASY TO INSTALL.
AV110 system combines a compact (12” wide) sound bar with a hideaway subwoofer that is so small, you can probably put it behind your TV, where nobody will see it. Hookup is simple – just one connecting wire to your TV. Then plug it in the wall, turn down the sound on your TV speakers, and you get high quality sound and clear voices on every program. It’s so easy to use it has a one-page owner’s manual.