- Works well with TVs from 37”- 70”.
- Can be wall-mounted, placed upright on furniture, or placed "flat" on furniture.
- Room-filling 3D sound from a single aluminum cabinet.
- AccuVoice® feature uses hearing aid technology to deliver ultra-clear dialogue.
- Built-in powered subwoofer produces great bass without external subwoofer.
- Works with your current remote control.
- Output Leveling tames loud commercials.
- Multiple inputs make it simple to add a multi-zone streaming audio receiver.
- Dimensions: 35.5"W x 3.3"D x 5.7"H
OUR BEST VALUE EVER ON A HIGH PERFORMANCE SOUND BAR.
No. You don’t have to choose between great product and great price. With the SB380 you get both. Inside its sleek 3.3” aluminum cabinet you’ll find high performance speakers, a digital amplifier, our PhaseCue virtual surround system and a built-in powered subwoofer. The SB380 looks great and sounds great – and it’s simple to use. And the price, for what you get, is just unbeatable.
ACCUVOICE TECHNOLOGY FOR THE CLEAREST VOICES EVER.
ZVOX's proprietary AccuVoice technology literally lifts voices out of the sound track - and then modifies them using hearing aid technology. We have never heard dialogue so clear and sharp. You'll hear every word, even on poorly mixed shows or British programs. CNET says “Great for folks who have trouble hearing the TV.”
"ZVOX perfected the sound bar."
ZVOX is one of the pioneers of the soundbar category."
- The Absolute Sound
"PhaseCue definitely widened the sound stage."
WALL MOUNT IT. pUT IT IN FRONT OF THE TV. PUT IT ON A SHELF. YOUR CHOICE.
The SB380 gives you choices. You can wall-mount it below your TV, using the hanger-slots built into the back panel. Or you can place it upright on furniture below or above your TV. Or you can place it “one its back” in a low-profile horizontal position right in front of your TV.
SAY GOODBYE TO LOUD COMMERCIALS.
If you've ever been blasted out of your chair by a too-loud commercial - you'll love our Output Leveling (OL) feature. Just push the OL button and a sophisticated processor takes over, making soft sounds louder and loud sounds softer, so there are fewer jarring moments when switching channels or when commercials come on. This system also helps by boosting the audio levels from a DVD or Blu Ray player that are not loud enough.
Great Sound.The SB380 uses a digitally controlled amplifier that uses complex algorithms to create superb sound. Unlike most affordable sound bars, it employs very high grade speakers with extremely accurate frequency response. All sound bars promise high performance sound. The SB380 delivers.
PhaseCue® Virtual Surround Sound.ZVOX's proprietary PhaseCue virtual surround processing gives you rich, three-dimensional sound with movies or music. Sound & Vision magazine calls it "remarkably ingenious."
Disappearing Display.The SB380 features a four-digit display located behind the speaker grille that shows the current setting for volume, bass, treble and PhaseCue® (virtual surround) - and also shows when you have engaged the Mute, Output Leveling (OL) or AccuVoice (ACCU) features. A few seconds after you stop using your remote (or front panel) controls, the display disappears completely.
elegant aluminum Cabinet.The SB380 features an extruded aluminum cabinet that is light but acoustically rigid. Because the cabinet has such thin walls, the internal volume is relatively large – allowing for “big” sound from a slim package.
• Dimensions: 35.5" W x 3.3" D x 5.7" H• Weight: 9.8 pounds. With box and packing: 14 pounds. • Amplifier: high-efficiency 45 watt Class D digital amplifier. • Rear inputs: (2) (Toslink) digital input, (1) analog (RCA jacks) input. • Three full-range speakers. • One 4" subwoofer uses a high-mass longthrow design in a ported enclosure. • Includes hanger slots on back panel for wall-mounting. • 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz. • One year limited parts and labor warranty.